Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bad Boys Bad Boys watcha gonna do....
















Devin is finally finishing up his last 1 1/2 months of the Police Academy. Yea!!! I can't tell you how happy I am. Although now I will have to share the TV again.

I have felt a little left out because he is always talking about his other "family" down at the Academy, and I don't have a clue who any of these guys are. Devin finally brought home some pictures. I thought I would share.


These are pictures of his class during his driving course.

3 comments:

becki said...

i didn't know he was doing that. awesome! you should ask if you can go on the course with him next time!!

Rusty and Tara said...

The finish line is in sight! That is so great!!!

Weaveron Textile said...


The fabric is comfortable for everyday use.
click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2009