Thursday, June 4, 2009

Swear In

It is done. I keep saying its the beginning of the end:( He started with the Erie Police Dept this week and was sworn in today. This has been a long process. Devin has wanted to be a police officer since he was a kid. His dream has come true and he is so happy!! I on the other hand am starting to feel the reality of the schedule and him being gone so often(yes it is only the 1st week). I can do this though...I know I can.
He had his mom, dad and brother come as a surprise. He also had a friend from church and a few of his friends from the police academy come out for his swear in. It was nice to have the support of family and friends. Everyone at the department seems really nice.
To Devin I think this whole week has been like Christmas. The department spent over $1300 in all his gear. Devin had to buy the gun himself, which I hate having in the house!



1 comment:

Angela said...

Congratulations!!! That is pretty awesome! Jarrie you're looking gorgeous as usual!

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2009