Friday, September 25, 2009

Fab Friday Newz

I have absolutely no idea if I am doing this right? So I am going to try to particitpate in my sisters FAB FRIDAY NEWZ. Not that there is anything exciting to post but I thought it would be good to be positive.



*Today I had a garage sale and made $200 in 4 hours...not to shabby:)

*I am also about ready to launch MORGIEPIE DESIGNS on ETSY. I am making cute baby items to sell. It really is just for fun, but mainly to help myself de-stress. I have been working on burp clothes, nursing cover-ups and cute little loveys. It is a work in progress, I will post my link when it is all set up.

2 comments:

Neuffj said...

I wanna see some Morgiepie designs!

Melissa said...

THat is really good for a garage sell. Well, i havent ever done one so I wouldnt know. :) I want to see some of your designs too :)

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2009