Thursday, March 18, 2010

Butt Boarding Helmet


Kailer has this fab idea that he is going to start a brand new sport called: Butt Boarding. I do appreciate a good idea now and then, but this one has disaster written all over it. Basically, picture a luge without sides to keep you from crashing. Kailer mounts his Ripstick on his butt and puts gardening gloves on. This is so he doesn't scratch his hands up when he pushes off. He then flies down the hill on his back going 5000 miles and hour. This is the ONLY time I can get him to wear a helmet. Kai especially likes to do this at night, so he fixed 3 flash lights onto his helmet so that he can see better...does this sound crazy to anyone else? I have to give him 3 thumbs up for his creativity.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

I love it! Why do I just see mini Dev allll over this?

Cyndi said...

I have to admit that I've been butt boarding forever (not lately though) and it is especially fun at night. I never used a helmet or flashlights though so good for Kailer! Safety and ingenuity!

P.S. How did he get so old?

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2009