Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baseball Erie Tigers


Kailer is into his second season playing competitive ball.  We went up a division and the boys were not prepared.  Needless to say it has been a bit disappointing to see the struggle to win.  But they have improved. Kailer is normally number 58 in football and baseball.  But the lady who did the uniforms messed up.  Totally embroidered 56 on the bag, hat, windbreaker, and jersey.  I didnt have the heart to tell her, but I did pay $250 for the uniform:(  Kailer is almost 13.  He has probably grown close to a foot.  I can't believe how tall he has gotten and how helpful he is.  He's my little  BIG man!  And my go to guy(fixer, lawn moxer, trash taker outer etc), since Dev isnt around much these days.


No comments:

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2009