Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October Festivities

This year I tried to take my kids to a new pumpkin patch, which did NOT go over well at all.  So we made 2 visits to 2 different pumpkin patches.  It has been a family tradition to go and cut our own pumpkins a Rock Creek Farm in Broomfield, Co.  We have done this as a family ever since we moved to Colorado.  I thought it would be fun to try something new we headed up to Longmont for pumpkins.  It was very disappointing because you couldn't cut your own pumpkins you just picked them out from a pile:(  What kinda pumpkin patch is that??? The kids whined and complained and Paige said "what is the point in having a TRADITION if you don't keep it".  Anyway she put me in my place and we headed to our usual Halloween patch.








1 comment:

Neuffj said...

Oh how I love that Saucy number AKA Paige! I don't remember pumpkin patches around here.... help???

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2009