Monday, December 28, 2009

What's Cooking?


Cream Puffs:

1 stick butter
1 C water
1 C flour
½ t salt
4 eggs


Add cube of butter to boiling water and stir to melt. All salt and flour and stir both in pot. Cook stirring vigorously until it forms a ball. Cool slightly (a minute or two). Add eggs one at a time and beat after each one. Drop onto a greased cookie sheet in a tablespoon size. Cook at 450 degrees for 12 min and then turn oven down to 325 degrees and cook for 20 min more. Watch the puffs because everyone oven cook differently. This makes approx. 25-30 cream puffs.


Filling:
1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding
1 C milk
Whip together then fold in 1 8 oz Cool Whip.


Icing:
1 Stick butter
4 T cocoa
6 T buttermilk


Bring to boil. Add 1 box powdered suger (2 2/3 c more or less) and add 1 t vanilla. Drizzle over top of cream puffs. Chill and serve.





Jenna, My mom, Paigey


Jarrie, Jenna(sis), Paigey
There are several things that my family make as a Christmas tradition. We LOVE divinity!!! So we made 3 batches of divinity and my famous cream puffs for dessert.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love divinity but have never made it. Looks yummy, I'll have to get your recipe. And yes, your cream puffs look fabulous, I don't think I could ever pull that off. Sounds like a fun Christmas.

Angela said...

You're amazing! I watched you on Sunday listening to your beautiful voice thinking to myself that you: sing, run, cook, play piano, are beautiful and skinny....
Not only cook, but you make your own cream puffs!

Neuffj said...

I love that pic. I don't even remember taking it. I miss you guys! I love you!!!

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2009