Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bieber Fever

Several months ago I purchased tickets to take the girls to a Justin Bieber Concert.  Boy did we have fun, I don't think Paige knew that I could be so cool:)  And I hadn't been to a concert since Leonard Skinard, pretty lame I know, but it was a lot of fun.  I really didn't know girls could scream that loud!  First we headed over to our favorite chinese resturaunt, HEAVEN DRAGON.  So Yummy!  Next we took a little drive to the eventy center and took some pictures and waited FOREVER for the preshow to start.  There was 3 acts before JB came on.  The first 2 were some lame girls and then Jay Sean.  He was a lot of fun and the girls new all the songs so they really got into it.  JB is really talented, he sang, danced, played guitar while floating through the air in a heart(see pic below), and had a drum solo.  All in all it was a really good show, and it is so nice to see a performer NOT LIPSINC!







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

sounds like soo much fun!

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2009