Monday, August 23, 2010

Share the Love-Please!!

Hey friends and blog readers- As many of you know I have a hand stamped jewelry business called Poppy Chic Jewelry.  It has been successful so far, but I am not  getting the word out as much as I would like.  I am posting my button and as a pretty please will you help me spread the word?  You can add this button to your side bar or in a post.  And as a special thanks to each of you, if you post my button on your blog you will receive 20% off any item in my etsy store. 

You can Grab My Button on the right.  Simply copy the html code an add it to your layout.  To cash in on your 20% off, go to my Poppy  Chic Jewelry store and purchase what you want.  In the "notes" at the end of your purchase just say that you add my button and I will refund you the 20% through paypal.  Thanks for helping me share the love!!!







No comments:

 

This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright 2009